The artists at Spanish Village invite you to stroll
through our historic studios and enjoy and afternoon of art! We are a community of over 250 artists
from the San Diego region. These working studios enable visitors to meet
the artists, see demonstrations of art being created and enjoy our unique
Spanish Village atmosphere.
• Free admission to 37 working artist studios/galleries
who host over two hundred independently juried local painters,
sculptors, metalsmiths, jewelry designers, clay artists, gourd artists, photographers,
printmakers, fiber artists, basket makers, mixed-media artists, glass
artists, enamel artists and many more arts.
• Open everyday from 11am to 4pm
• Purchase Fine Art and Contemporary American Crafts and enjoy a day
in beautiful Balboa Park
• Home to the San Diego Potters' Guild, Art Glass Guild of San Diego,
Sculptors Guild, Enamel Guild, Southwestern Artist Association and the San
Diego Woodcarvers Guild.
• Art festival and pictures with Santa for Balboa Park's "December
Nights" event the first Friday and Saturday of December.
• Patio rentals for your next wedding, banquet or corporate event.
• Free Wi-Fi Hotspot - Come enjoy a lunch on our patio...and work if
• Come and see our artists at work!
Spanish Village is a proud member of the Balboa Park Cultural Partnership,
a collaboration of 26 arts, science, and cultural institutions in San Diego’s Balboa Park.
Learn more at ww.bpcp.org